Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Winners #60

Hello again.
Time to announce the winners of 
my  Vase and/or Vanilla  Challenge.

Thank you all so much for joining in.
Three new players this time so welcome. 
There were some lovely vase shapes used 
and I loved all of your entries. 

I'm struggling with my internet connection tonight which
I think is going to expire  so sorry for the briefness of this post.

 My Top 3

In numerical order are
(9) Black Lissi 

(33)  Charlotte E. 

(36) Janis in ID. 


Congratulations Ladies please take a bow and help yourselves to the
 Top3 badge from the side bar. 

Now onto the winner picked by 
Random Org. 
(28) Kath 

Congratulations.
Kath  please get in touch using the email address
in the side bar letting me know which prize
 you would like to receive shown  in # 60
 Please also take your Winners Badge from the side bar.



The winner of the 

for using both 

Vases  and Vanilla 
+ Butterfly

is 

(39) Amanda H. 
Congratulations Amanda.

Please  get in touch using the email address
in the side bar .
 Please also take your Winners Badge from the side bar.

Hope to see you all back in #61.

7 comments:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Big congrats, ladies!! Enjoy! :D

Kath said...

Thank you to you and Mr Random for choosing me as your winner. I've just sent you an email with my address.
Kath x

Pen Sunshinepen said...

Well done Kath on your win and Amanda. Love this challenge - crafty hugs x

Amanda said...

Congrats to the other winners & top 3's. So many gorgeous makes x

Barb said...

Congratulations to Kath and Amanda on their wins and to your Top Three picks also. Thank you for another fun Challenge. Barbxx

Janis said...

Thank you so much for choosing my card as one of your Top 3. I feel very honored to be selected among such amazing talent!! Congrats to the other Picks and to the lucky winners!! Hooray!!
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

BlackLissi said...

Thanks for pick my card to top 3 and congrats to lucky winner! :)