Wednesday, September 07, 2016

Winners #61

Hello again.
Time to announce the winners of 
my  Kraft  and/or Kaleidescope Challenge.
Thank you all so much for joining in.
I really thought I might have stumped you on this one
but gosh you suprised me yet again with stunning entries..

 My Top 3
after much deliberation 

In numerical order they are

12)   Ketis Projects 
(With this delightful journal book)

(17)  Lynn 
(A lovely hexagon design of colours)

(23)  Charlotte E 
(Beautiful meadow of kaleidscope flowers)

Now a special mention 
to the following  junior entries.

(8)  Aurora 
(A lovely sparkly rainbow card )

(18) Lyla 
(with her very pretty Flamingo Card )

Congratulations everyone  please  take a bow and  help yourselves to the
 Top3 badge from the side bar. 

Now onto the winner picked by 
Random Org. 

(21) Loreal Blondi)


Congratulations.
Loreal  please get in touch using the email address
in the side bar letting me know which prize
 you would like to receive Shown in # 61
 Please also take your Winners Badge from the side bar.


The winner of the 


Sizzix 659268
Butterfly die cut.

for using both
Kraft and Kaleidoscope 

+ Butterfly

is 


(34) Jean

Congratulations Jean

Please  get in touch using the email address
in the side bar .
 Please also take your Winners Badge from the side bar.

Hope to see you all back in #62

6 comments:

Kath said...

Congratulations to the winners. I have also just found out that the collective name for a group of butterflies is a 'Kaleidoscope' - I never knew that!
Kath x

Pen Sunshinepen said...

Well done to all the winners. Great work :) xxx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Congrats to all the winners and the TOP, expecially to my niece Aurora :D and to Lyla!!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Yay for Aurora! I'm already a big fan of this talented young lady! Congrats to everyone! Hopefully I can get my act together for the new challenge!

Loreal Blondi said...

Oh so great to see that my card is a Random Winner!
Congrats to all other Winners!!

Barb said...

Congratulations to all the winners. Wonderful work! Barbxx