Wednesday, November 02, 2016

Winners #65.

Hello again.
Time to announce the winners of my Hoops and/or Harebell challenge.
Thankyou all so much for coming along and joining in. We had two  new players so welcome.
My Top 3.

In numerical order they are

(1) Aquarius
(Superb circle die cuts and such a  pretty blue background)

(8) Pooja
(Subtle shades of colour with  pretty butterflies)

(15) Karen P
( Check out Karen's awesome toadstools!)


Congratulations to everyone. Please take a bow and help yourselves to the new Top 3 badge from the side bar.

Now onto the Winner picked by Random Org.


(28) Pearl


Congratulations Pearl .
Please get in touch using the email address in the sidebar letting me know which prize you would like to receive shown in #65.
Please also take the new Winners Badge from the side bar.

The Winner of the  

Crafter's Companion
Butterrfly Lullaby stamp set


for using both Hoops and Harebell
+Butterfly

is

(14) Jenny L.


Congratulations Jenny.
Please get in touch using the email address in the side bar. Please also take the new Winners Badge from the side bar.

Hope to see you all back in #66.






8 comments:

SD pooja said...

Thank you Mrs A for such a warm welcome and appreciation :)

Pen Sunshinepen said...

Well done all ... xxx

Barb said...

Congratulations to all the winners and thank you for another fun challenge. Barbxx

Jenny L said...

Hi Mrs A,
congrats to the featured cards, and also congrats to Pearl on her win.
I can't believe I have won the extra prize for using both items.
This will be my 3rd win lately, and I sure am feeling a very Happy Bunny at the mo.
I don't know about other crafters, but I find I tend to win in threes, and then not for a while again.
So thank you very much for the wonderful prizes and all your hard work involved.
Will email you shortly.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Sandra H said...

Many congratulations to you all x

Karen Petitt said...

Many, many thanks! Will add the badge with much pride to my blog xx

Kitten Kraftz said...

Yay! Thankyou so much! Congrats to Jenny and the top three too :)

Unknown said...

good work...

Mcx Tips Free Trial On Mobile