Wednesday, November 08, 2017

Winners #88

There were 14 entries for the  'Zodiac ' challenge which was a bit of a brain teaser for you all. Amongst those of you that played for the Zodiac element 6 of them were represented so thankyou all for playing along this time round. All of the entries were worthy of a Top 3 slot  so picking my choices were quite hard. 


I have chosen the following 

In Numerical order

(5) Terrie

I just love how Terrie has taken hubby's and her birth signs on this card.

(8) Repolainen

I love the goat and the stars and the buttermilk...........................


(12) Lia

This one for Love (Sagittarius). Love All!

Congratulations to everyone. Please take a bow and help yourselves to the 
Top 3 Badge from the side bar.

So onto the Winner picked  by Random Org for this challenge.


(1) Jane Willis

I had Jane's card picked out as a possible Top 3 contender . The last time Jane won was back in 2015 on #21 so high time Mr Random pulled her number from the hat. 


Congratulations  Jane.
Please get in touch using the email address in the sidebar letting me know which
prize you would like to receive shown in # 88
Please also take the Winner's Badge from the side Bar.


The Winner of the

Courture Creations 
Edith and Baby Butterfly
Inticutz die.

For using Zodiac  along with the colour Buttermilk + your butterfly

Is 

(7) Liz Cavill
Again  had Liz's card picked out as a possible Top 3 contender  which made my selection above just a tad bit easier.

Congratulations Liz.
Please get in touch using the email address in the side bar.
Please  also take the Winners Badge from the side bar.

Hope to see you all back in # 89.

Post Script
If my posts appear a bit out of kilter it is because I'm desperately tying to keep up with the internet which is up and down like a yo yo tonight and won't let me go back in to edit posts. If something is missing tomorrow morning I will amend asap.



7 comments:

Liz said...

I've just seen that I'm one of the winners this fortnight. Thank you, Mrs A!
Congratulations to Jane, the other winner, have fun with your prizes. xx

Liz said...

I forgot to say what great picks, too. I especially love Terrie's clever design, I think I might have to CASE that one. xx

Lia said...

I am so glad that you picked my card for the top-3! Thank you Mrs. A!!
Lia xx

Jane Willis said...

That was a tough challenge Mrs A! Very well done to the top 3 - wouldn't Terrie's card make a wonderful wedding card! Thank you to you and Mr Random for picking me and well done to Liz too.
Jane

terrie said...

Congrats to all of the winner and also picking my for top 3.......
I have to admit it was a true challenge but it was also to see all the challenge card......thank you Mrs. A

Sandra H said...

Congratulations to you all x

Repolainen said...

So great to see my card Named Honours! Thank You so much and congrats to everyone else!!Pirjo=Repolainen